RobotC Help

Hi, I am using robotc,
I made a program and could somebody tell me why it is not working?
const tSensors touchSensor = (tSensors) S1;
const tSensors soundSensor = (tSensors) S3;
const tSensors lightSensor = (tSensors) S2;
task main()
{
while(SensorValue(touchSensor) == 0) //loop while the touch sensor is
not pressed
{
motor[motorB] = 100;
motor[motorC] = 100;
} //exit loop when touch sensor is pressed
while(SensorValue(soundSensor) >20) //loop while the sound sensor
is not activated
{
motor[motorB] = 0;
motor[motorC] = 0;