air products ac 225 who made it? HELP PLEASE

anyone know who made air products ac arc weld 225 style---U-1-A-2 commodity---331-X-AC225
i am trying to find a manual and any other information that is available.

thanks in advance

posted from

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:36:58 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler

Post a photo somewhere and Im sure we can match it.
"
It's an OLD Miller Thunderbolt 225. Similar to an old Miller M-225 with th e front crank. It was probably made after the M-225 and before the later T hunderbolts with the top crank. I saw an old manual for sale on eBay and i t looks the same as the AIRCO. Besides, it has that Miller look to it, spe cs on the front and all.