Lincoln AC-225 Soldering Iron

This Lincoln AC-225 soldering iron is supposedly in good condition.

eBay item 260366117995.

Reply to
Ignoramus31514

Lol

Gunner Asch

Oh, it's a /soldering iron/! I've had one of those for 20 years and I never knew that.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Can't open. Is it in Quebec or France or somewhere where they call welding soldering?

Reply to
Pete C.

I was able to get to it from the ebay item number, but not the tinyurl.

It's located in Florida, but I certainly hope the seller's first language isn't English: "It is a maquima soldering iron than this in perfect condition i cost 285.50 in home depot/////pay before"

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Gunner Asch

welder (english) -> soldador (spanish) machine (english) -> maquina (spanish)

Reply to
guillemd

Dang, that explains it. I keep trying to use welding rod with mine. If I had only known I should be using soldering wire I bet it would have worked a lot better.

Reply to
Bob La Londe