Lincoln AC-225 Soldering Iron

This Lincoln AC-225 soldering iron is supposedly in good condition.
eBay item 260366117995.

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 14:38:05 -0600, Ignoramus31514

Lol
Ignoramus31514 wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/bqvu3n
Oh, it's a /soldering iron/! I've had one of those for 20 years and I never knew that. <G>

Dang, that explains it. I keep trying to use welding rod with mine. If I had only known I should be using soldering wire I bet it would have worked a lot better.
Ignoramus31514 wrote:

Can't open. Is it in Quebec or France or somewhere where they call welding soldering?

I was able to get to it from the ebay item number, but not the tinyurl.
It's located in Florida, but I certainly hope the seller's first language isn't English: "It is a maquima soldering iron than this in perfect condition i cost 285.50 in home depot/////pay before"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item &0366117995

welder (english) -> soldador (spanish) machine (english) -> maquina (spanish)