Lincoln 225 "buzz box" plug type

Hey can anyone tell me what type of electrical plug, as in "NEMA xyz", the classic Lincoln 225 buzz box uses. I am assuming the 230V/60 cycle and the 220V/50 cycle use the same plug.

I'm not seeing this info on the webpage or the specs pdf file.

formatting link


Reply to
Loading thread data ...

I am guessing its the same as every other 230V welder, try a NEMA L6-50P and L6-50R (plug, receptacle). It looks like a dryer plug only the blades are straight up and down, not at an angle. Any electrical supply shop should have them.

- Mike

JJ wrote:

Reply to
Michael Kulikowski

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.