Lincoln 225 "buzz box" plug type

Hey can anyone tell me what type of electrical plug, as in "NEMA xyz", the classic Lincoln 225 buzz box uses. I am assuming the 230V/60 cycle and the 220V/50 cycle use the same plug.

I'm not seeing this info on the webpage or the specs pdf file.

Thanks

Jay

Reply to
JJ

I am guessing its the same as every other 230V welder, try a NEMA L6-50P and L6-50R (plug, receptacle). It looks like a dryer plug only the blades are straight up and down, not at an angle. Any electrical supply shop should have them.

- Mike

JJ wrote:

Reply to
Michael Kulikowski