Lego Mindstorm NXT

Hi,

i've got a question; if i buy the lego mindstorm nxt kit, what can i build? can i build only the humanoid or also something else?

Bye!

Reply to
MarcoGT

Review the thread: How to build a pleasure-bot?

Reply to
Donald

You can build almost anything. It comes with instructions for I think 3 or 4 different bots, and then of course you can make up your own.

Reply to
Joe Strout

Yes, they're Legos. That's the spirit of the thing.

The first Legos were pretty limited on I/O. I have yet to play with the second set, but it certainly has a more power processor. If it can do a human walker, it has the capacity to many simpler things.

-- Randy M. Dumse

Objects in mirror are more confused than they appear.

Reply to
RMDumse