Lego Mindstorm NXT

Hi,
i've got a question; if i buy the lego mindstorm nxt kit, what can i build? can i build only the humanoid or also something else?
Bye!
--
Togli il PIEDE_DAL_FRENO per rispondermi

MarcoGT wrote:

Review the thread: How to build a pleasure-bot?

You can build almost anything. It comes with instructions for I think 3 or 4 different bots, and then of course you can make up your own.

Yes, they're Legos. That's the spirit of the thing.
The first Legos were pretty limited on I/O. I have yet to play with the second set, but it certainly has a more power processor. If it can do a human walker, it has the capacity to many simpler things.
-- Randy M. Dumse
Objects in mirror are more confused than they appear.