Lego NXT Multisystems

Over the holidays, my cousin purchased a Lego NXT system.

The question we both have is how many NXT systems can be connected together as a larger system?

Has anyone built a multi NXT system and do you have links to this build?

Thanks

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

I don't know about NXT systems, but this is a video of what has to be the coolest multi-Mindstorms setup ever !

Amazing stuff...

Later, Jon

-------------------------------------------------------------- Jon Hylands snipped-for-privacy@huv.com

Project: Micro Raptor (Small Biped Velociraptor Robot)

Jon Hylands

My understanding is that there can be one master NXT system controlling up to 3 slave NXT systems via bluetooth. You should probably download the Bluetooth Developer Kit from Lego A link can be found about 2/3's of the way down the following page:

I have no first hand experience with NXT.

-Wayne

Reply to
Wayne C. Gramlich

Cool!

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg

Thanks Wayne...I have been looking at the different NXT sites but have been able to find the answer to my question.

TMT

Wayne C. Gramlich wrote:

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools
[I tried to send this yesterday, but my newsfeed choked.]

Too_Many_Tools wrote: > Over the holidays, my cousin purchased a Lego NXT system. >