Lego NXT Multisystems

Over the holidays, my cousin purchased a Lego NXT system.
The question we both have is how many NXT systems can be connected
together as a larger system?
Has anyone built a multi NXT system and do you have links to this build?
Thanks
TMT

I don't know about NXT systems, but this is a video of what has to be the coolest multi-Mindstorms setup ever !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3AcPEPbH0&NR

Amazing stuff...
Later, Jon
-------------------------------------------------------------- Jon Hylands snipped-for-privacy@huv.com http://www.huv.com/jon
Project: Micro Raptor (Small Biped Velociraptor Robot) http://www.huv.com/blog
Cool!
http://www.huv.com/jon

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

My understanding is that there can be one master NXT system controlling up to 3 slave NXT systems via bluetooth. You should probably download the Bluetooth Developer Kit from Lego A link can be found about 2/3's of the way down the following page:
<http://mindstorms.lego.com/Overview/NXTreme.aspx

I have no first hand experience with NXT.
-Wayne
Thanks Wayne...I have been looking at the different NXT sites but have been able to find the answer to my question.
TMT
Wayne C. Gramlich wrote:

[I tried to send this yesterday, but my newsfeed choked.]
Too_Many_Tools wrote: > Over the holidays, my cousin purchased a Lego NXT system. > > The question we both have is how many NXT systems can be connected > together as a larger system?