iRobot announces a hobbyist platform ...

iRobot announces a hobbyist platform. Cool!

JCD

Reply to
Pogo

Very interesting!

Reply to
Wayne Lundberg

The following related article just appeared on eweek today:

"Pricing for Create starts at $130"

the article also links to the following "development community":

Brian Adkins

irobot create has been around for a while -- I've had mine for a couple of months. While I'm planning a real review after I've got my SBC hooked up to it, I'll comment as long as it's been brought up that it's a very, very solid mobile robot platform that really makes it possible to explore mobile robot software without the hardware problems we're all used to.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Ah,yeah! It looks nice.

Reply to