iRobot announces a hobbyist platform ...

Very interesting!
iRobot announces a hobbyist platform. Cool! http://www.botmag.com/articles/irobot_create.shtml
JCD
On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 20:19:39 -0500, Pogo wrote:

The following related article just appeared on eweek today:
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2110860,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03119TX1K0000594
"Pricing for Create starts at $130"
the article also links to the following "development community":
http://createforums.irobot.com/
irobot create has been around for a while -- I've had mine for a couple of months. While I'm planning a real review after I've got my SBC hooked up to it, I'll comment as long as it's been brought up that it's a very, very solid mobile robot platform that really makes it possible to explore mobile robot software without the hardware problems we're all used to.

Ah,yeah! It looks nice.