contest entries needed ! get iRobot Roomba Create + Sub SPOT kit

These guys need some more kids to fill up the remain spots in their contest:

The cost for registration is $250. Each successful registrant will receive a Roomba Create and a Sun Microsystems SPOT controller upon receipt of the registration fee; a value far in excess of $250.

Good luck ! JCD

pogo

Cost is now $450

"pogo" wrote in message news:qKVOj.55$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe06.lga...

Reply to
Andrew Schwartz

message news:qKVOj.55$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe06.lga...

Roomba Create and a Sun Microsystems SPOT

They mentioned that there is a refundable $450 deposit for actually entering the team. I think the $250 is for registration. The $450 is supposed to be refunded when the team shows up. But it is not at ALL clear in the rules posted online, I agree. Where did you get your info ?

Thanks! JCD

Reply to
pogo