iRobot?

Does anyone here work at iRobot in Burlington MA? I live in MA and would love to work there. Just curious what the work atmosphere is like...any info would be appreciated.

Thanks, Shawn

Reply to
Shawn Brown

Does anyone here work at iRobot in Burlington MA? I live in MA and would love to work there. Just curious what the work atmosphere is like...any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shawn

Reply to
DOC

Doc,

I hear you, that's what I did. They seem like very cool people indeed! Big fan of Rodney Brooks. I've spent the last 14 years working as an entrepreneur (10 of those as a CEO) in telecom, but I would gladly give all of that up to work there. Their job openings seem a little old, I'll have to email them to see what's up. Time for a major career change! I want my interest in robotics to extend beyond my basement and this newsgroup.

Reply to
Shawn Brown