iRobot?

Does anyone here work at iRobot in Burlington MA? I live in MA and would love to work there. Just curious what the work atmosphere is like...any info would be appreciated.
Thanks, Shawn
I don't work at iRobot, but I'd like to!
You can get a bit of a feeling about the company by checking out information on the founders.
For example, I have heard that Colin Angle worked at NASA one summer and has turned out to be a kind of intellectual god father of the current Mars mission.
Rodney Brooks has a book out that talks a bit about the company as well as many other interesting robotic topics. "Flesh and Machines..."
And I see from the company web site that their # 1 objective is: "Build cool stuff."
Sounds good to me.
DOC
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Does anyone here work at iRobot in Burlington MA?&nbsp; I live in MA and would love to work there.&nbsp; Just curious what the work atmosphere is like...any info would be appreciated.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><BR>Shawn</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Doc,
I hear you, that's what I did. They seem like very cool people indeed! Big fan of Rodney Brooks. I've spent the last 14 years working as an entrepreneur (10 of those as a CEO) in telecom, but I would gladly give all of that up to work there. Their job openings seem a little old, I'll have to email them to see what's up. Time for a major career change! I want my interest in robotics to extend beyond my basement and this newsgroup.
-- Shawn
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Does anyone here work at iRobot in Burlington MA?&nbsp; I live in MA and would love to work there.&nbsp; Just curious what the work atmosphere is like...any info would be appreciated.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><BR>Shawn</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=