www.FireEngines.net Kit Bash Contest ... Ideas.

Hello Everyone....

We are considering another Kit Bash Contest. However, we would like to do something different this time and need your help.

My first thought was a first timer contest. But that would be to hard to police. So, we are opening it up....... any ideas?

Please feel free to post your ideas on the FireEngines.net Forums under "Kit Bash Contest Ideas" or email me direct at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Larry and Glenn

FireEngines.net is a website dedicated to the collectors of model fire / rescue vehicles.

Reply to
llorance