Quartermaster's Depot announces CaféPress Shop

Quartermaster's Depot announces CaféPress Shop

Quartermaster's Depot, in collaboration with CaféPress.com, is pleased to announce a new line of clothing, house wares, stickers and toys, aimed at the modeller and military enthusiast.

Please visit our website at

which features a large product line of model accessories and decals or our CaféPress shop at
for futher information.

Canadians, please note that CaféPress items are shipped from the US. Amongst shipping options is via USPS.

Please visit our site often as we are adding new products daily.

Cheers!

Dana

Reply to
Dana J Nield