Pan/tilt controller with center on click

I'm looking for a pan/tilt controller that has the feature to center the camera on a mouse click of the video feed.
I'm not sure if they make one, but I know certain PTZ cameras (like the
Sony SNC-RZ30) have this feature, where, on the live video feed, you click, and the PT moves the camera to center the video on the spot you've clicked on. You can then zoom and re-center by clicking again. It makes panning and tilting very convenient.
I haven't been able to find a controller with this feature. Does anyone know where I might find one? Or where I may start? Or possibly, what this technology is called? I'm having the most trouble searching for it because I don't know what it is called, exactly.
Thanks for any help.

Below is a simple pan/tilt cam setup I made that might be of interest (note that the computer is now getting old, slow, and clunky).
http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/ezservo1.htm
Hi,
I also have a simple pan/tilt system thats driven from a small java app, maybe it'll give you afew ideas for a DIY system. Have a look on my site for info.
Regards Ian Dobson
Home of the Atmel based UDP mobile web cam http://www.planet-ian.com All mails scanned with av-filter.pl (F-Prot / perl)
-> wrote: -> ->>I'm looking for a pan/tilt controller that has the feature to center ->>the camera on a mouse click of the video feed. ->> -->>I'm not sure if they make one, but I know certain PTZ cameras (like the ->>Sony SNC-RZ30) have this feature, where, on the live video feed, you ->>click, and the PT moves the camera to center the video on the spot ->>you've clicked on. You can then zoom and re-center by clicking again. ->>It makes panning and tilting very convenient. ->> ->>I haven't been able to find a controller with this feature. Does ->>anyone know where I might find one? Or where I may start? Or ->>possibly, what this technology is called? I'm having the most trouble ->>searching for it because I don't know what it is called, exactly. ->> ->>Thanks for any help. -> -> Below is a simple pan/tilt cam setup I made that might be of -> interest (note that the computer is now getting old, slow, and -> clunky). -> -> http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/ezservo1.htm -> -