Center view on the page in a drawing?

I am trying to center the projected view of a model in the center of a page (on a drawing) and cannot find out how to do this. I know how to align a drawing view against another drawing view, but that is not what I'm after. If anyone can help, I'd be very grateful. Thanks!

Reply to
funlar

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:c3b275e8-2047-42cf-9a95- snipped-for-privacy@y77g2000hsy.googlegroups.com:

Try Right-click on view\Alignment\Break Alignment

Regards

Reply to
Rod Morningwood

You may need to create a maco if you want to do this precisely. Otherwise, may you can simply sketch in crosshairs on your sheet, then eye-ball it into place and then remove the crosshairs.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper