Make edge Horizontal in a drawing view

Hi All,

I'm working on a drawing of an assenbly at the moment.

I want to rotate the view to make a particular edge horizontal, but when I do, it's 180=B0 the wrong way. If I rotate the drawing 180=B0 after, the drawing is still not in the right place.

Anyone have a suggestion to try to overcome this? Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Brian Leslie

Reply to
Donegalforever

Make the rotation a negative angle.

I would set-up the required view in the the Assembly Model, then input or change to that model view. HTH, Eddie

Reply to
Eddie