VB question: replacing parts in drawing.

Hi all,

I've tried to replace a part in a drawing ( file - open - references - replace... ) and record it to a macro. It does not work. Is it possible to do this with VB programming? and what code should I use?

All help appreciated, Thanks!

Regards Gunnar Olsen

Reply to
Gunnar Olsen

Found it!

dim App as sldworks.sldworks set app=createobject("solidworks.application") app.ReplaceReferencedDocument("Drawing","OldPartName","NewPartName")

Reply to
Gunnar Olsen