Display Problem

Hi everybody,

Recently I've encountered strange problem. When working with small assembly (about 150 parts) when I try to display mates for a specific part in separate pane in feature manager I cannot select those mates, instead I get property sheet for that part.

Have anybody else got this problem too? Is there a fix for it?

Best regards

Andre

Reply to
Andre Gawlik

It is a known bug. I don't recal the SPR#. I noticed it happened when you went into a sub-assembly from another assembly closed it and then reopened the same sub-assembly. I don't know if there is another way to reproduce this behavior. I think if you don't close the sub-assembly just switch back to the top level you may beable to avoid this. Another thing you can do is right click the sub-assembly name in the design tree and select "View Dependencies" then when you expand each part it will have its mates below it instead of the features in the tree.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich