Dimension's Display

Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to force the display of a specific dimension in a Part or Assembly document without having to double click a feature. This function is really useful when you want to send a file to someone else and want to draw his attention rapidly on a certain dimension. I would also like to "permanently" display certain dimensions used in Design Table (isolate them graphically from the non-relevant dimensions). Thanks JC

Reply to
Primeau

You could create the dimensions you want to see as reference dimensions, and then show the ref dims rather than the feature dimensions.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Primeau) wrote in news:fd2ee071.0504120319.26fa4ad2 @posting.google.com:

Reply to
matt