Turn off Display as Chain Dimension

Hi,

I cannot seem to find a way to turn off "Display as chain dimension" while making a template using options either document or system???

I do not like chained dimensions when using ordinates, too much clutter...

Anyone know how to have it default to the OFF state?

Is it a standards thing... ISO standard "chain on" and ANSI "chain off" etc? Just trying to get info...

Aron (hates chained ordinates - likes meat & potatoes)

SW2007, SP2.2

Reply to
Aron (bacsdesign.com)

From what I've read here before, the answer is yes, it's a standards thing. I've not tried it myself.