Turn off Display as Chain Dimension

Hi,
I cannot seem to find a way to turn off "Display as chain dimension" while
making a template using options either document or system???
I do not like chained dimensions when using ordinates, too much clutter...
Anyone know how to have it default to the OFF state?
Is it a standards thing... ISO standard "chain on" and ANSI "chain off" etc?
Just trying to get info...
Aron (hates chained ordinates - likes meat & potatoes)
SW2007, SP2.2
Reply to
Aron (bacsdesign.com)

Site Timeline