Display diameters as linear

Is there a way of stopping SWX from displaying the diameter dimensions of a revolve as "diameter" as opposed to "linear".

It's not the way they are constructed in the revolve sketch, it's not the way I show them on the drawing, but it insists on showing them this way on the part model.

If I RMB on a dimension and choose "display as linear", it temporarily changes the appearance, but then snaps back to a diameter again.

Any way round this irksome behaviour?

John H

Reply to
John H