Dimension text display in sketches

Can I change the size dim. text is displayed when editing sketches in a
part? In 2006, text is too hard to read, whereas in 2005 I could read
it (same font & size used in both). It seems like it's been made bold,
but poorly displayed. I would like to increase text size, but only for
editing in sketch, without affecting text size when importing to
drawings.
Reply to
JEB Davis
This is how dimension text appears when you disable the setting in tools, options, system options, display/selection, display dimensions flat to screen.
If you don't want to change that setting, yould have to mess with the document fonts.
Reply to
Dale Dunn

Site Timeline