Icon text display settings?

I am looking for a way to modify the display of text while mouseover icon to my second monitor. Put another way I am using my second monitor to
display other apps with working on monitor #1. The text of the Icon always shows on the far left edge of monitor #2 even if I have ACad reduced from full screen.
TIA
George