In line text editor color

­Does anyone know of a way to change the background color of the
inline text box in ACAD2006? It's an opaque blue which is great if you're
screen color is white but I think I'm safe in saying that most of us use a
black screen color which makes it nearly impossible to work with the inline
text editor.
TIA
Steve Bagdazian
­­
­

Reply to
Steve Bagdazian
If you have AutoCAD 2006 and your DTEXTED variable is set to 0 and you double-click any text entity you will be using the in line text editor or in-place text editor. The same holds true if your MTEXTED variable is set to "Internal" and you double-click a mtext entity.
As to the original question I don't know. Good question.
Reply to
Chuck Fluri
What's an inline text editor?
Reply to
Roarmeister
Press an arrow key or click on the text to unselect it. Then it displays normally.
Reply to
Tim S