In line text editor color

Does anyone know of a way to change the background color of the inline text box in ACAD2006? It's an opaque blue which is great if you're
screen color is white but I think I'm safe in saying that most of us use a black screen color which makes it nearly impossible to work with the inline text editor. TIA Steve Bagdazian
On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 19:40:35 -0700, "Steve Bagdazian"

What's an inline text editor?
If you have AutoCAD 2006 and your DTEXTED variable is set to 0 and you double-click any text entity you will be using the in line text editor or in-place text editor. The same holds true if your MTEXTED variable is set to "Internal" and you double-click a mtext entity.
As to the original question I don't know. Good question.

Press an arrow key or click on the text to unselect it. Then it displays normally.
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD