Re-Order.lsp for AutoCAD 2006/07...

I used a lisp program in AutoCAD 2004 called Re-Order.lsp. We recently upgraded to AutoCAD 2006, and it will not run in it. Does anyone here know of an updated version anywhere? Or, maybe someone here has upgraded it. I have emailed the original person that wrote it 2-3 times, but have never recieved a reply. Nice, huh?

Thanks!

Reply to
Chuck Sowers

Chuck Sowers a écrit :

Hello what does it do ? Maybe you can join it to your mail, then we can look what's wrong with

2006 ? Gégé
Reply to
gegematic

Gégé,

Thanks for the reply. I have been informet that the commans BATTMAN performs the same funstions as the older Re-Order.lsp that I was talking about. So I have just decided to go with it.

Thanks again!

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Sowers