Error 67 and !dbspace.cpp@1987

How can i solve those errors???
Error 67 (eDwgObjectImproperlyRead)
and
!dbspace.cpp@1987: eDwgObjectImproperlyRead

Thanks.
Ever hear of Google? See below: Should be your 1st stop? Not guaranteeing full/relevant answers but it's a start?
Dan
Autodesk - Discussion Groups - HELP! Error 67 (eDwgObjectImproperlyRead ) Object Discarded Opening and AutoCAD 2004 format file then immediately after that I get this error : ... discussion1.autodesk.com/thread.jspa?threadID83077 - 30k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
HELP! (17 replies) Posted by: hkuszak Date: Feb/10/05 - 18:30 (GMT) I just spent a half day creating this file...I opened and saved several times before getting this error when I tried opening it again:
AutoCAD Error Aborting INTERNAL ERROR: !dbqspace.h@410:eDwgObjectImproperlyRead
I then tried to recover the drawing and in the command line this appeared:
Reading handle 11AC object type AcBdPolyline Error 67 (eDwgObjectImproperlyRead) Object Discarded Opening and AutoCAD 2004 format file
then immediately after that I get this error:
AutoCAD Error Aborting FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0004 Exception at 454a25h
AutoCAD created (or partially created) a recover.dwg but when I try to open it, AutoCAD tells me its not a valid drawing file.
I would attach the file but it is about 1.5 M and I can't open it to make it any smaller. Zipping it doesn't help either.
Any ideas or solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Heath
Reply From: Cadillac Joe Date: Feb/10/05 - 19:02 (GMT)
Re: HELP! Instead of trying to "open" the file, used the "recover" option under File Utilities.
Reply From: Heath Kuszak Date: Feb/10/05 - 19:48 (GMT)
Re: HELP! Already did that - see original post.
"Cadillac Joe" wrote in message ``,S,S/___R'Y! ``````+ `````*`!0```(81(YHF<OG 47F2S/75A#E6!#X+;2);FB3X%`#L` ` end
Didn't mean for the above to sound snippy.........
Dan
eDwgObjectImproperlyRead