simple 2d g-code macro for Acad 2005?

    I have been looking for a simple macro for Autocad 2005 that will generate a g-code program for a cnc mill. I found one called
CNCPath v2, however I am unable to contact the person who wrote it to register. So, can anyone tell me about another macro that works well, or if anyone knows about CNCPath v2 and how to register the program.
thanks
Harry
here is where I found the macro.
http://www.cadopolis.com/shareware/shareware_listing.asp?TheCategory tAll&TheSubcategory=SubProgrammingServices&TheKeywords
CNCPatt v2 is for Autocad 2000. Are you sure it will work with '05?

http://www.cadopolis.com/shareware/shareware_listing.asp?TheCategory tAll&TheSubcategory=SubProgrammingServices&TheKeywords=
yes, I have been using it for complicated programs that I am too lazy to write by hand, it works with 2005, but you can only use it 30 times before registering, and I have been trying to email to register, but haven't gotten a response.
yes, I have been using it for complicated programs that I am too lazy to write by hand, it works with 2005, but you can only use it 30 times before registering, and I have been trying to email to register, but haven't gotten a response.
Is this the address you have been attempting? snipped-for-privacy@msn.com

yes, I have made 3 attempts over the last few weeks