Right Click Command/Edit menu ACad 2006

I am having problems editing some of my drawings. Sometimes when i
right click i get the edit menu (with properties at the bottom) and
other times i get command menu (with options at the bottom). I find i
can not edit text, delete lines etc. Is this something really obvious
i am doing wrong? Am i pressing a key somewhere by mistake? I have
tried when i have selected and when i havent selected and get the same
command menu?? Please help!
Reply to
AlexNBKeech
I think you could try configuring tools/options/user preferences/windows standard behavior/right-click customization.....
Reply to
no name