selecting a bend

Hi

Is there a way where we can select a sketch or a feature in the model and the corresponding node in the feature tree getting highlighted.

What I want to do is , select a bend on a sheet metal model and perform an action. But I cannot figure out any API which will give me a notification as to what is the corresponding feature on the feature tree.

Can anyone help me out with this.

Thanks Shailesh

Reply to
shkumar.7

Unless Im misunderstanding you......You should be able to click on the feature in the model view and it will highlight. If it is a long feature tree, you may have to scroll down to see the feature/sketch selected.

I don't have SW infront of me now, but there may be an option when right clicking that can take you directly to that feature. Or you can right click and Edit Feature/Sketch and it'll take you into redefining your selection. Also sometimes right click and at the bottom of the menu you'll see a double arrow, that may give you 1-2 extra options.

Reply to
ParaCAD