Auto select Feature Scope

In case you haven't noticed, SP2.1 has now changed (Fixed a bug) with how Feature scope works in feature with multi-bodies. Now when extruding, revolve etc. a feature, parts THAT ARE HIDDEN ARE NOT AFFECTED by the feature.

In other words, the Auto-Select Feature Scope now respects hidden parts and will not affect them.

This is the way that I think it should have always worked, and I lobbied hard with development to get it changed. They agreed, and have changed it.

Thank you Gopal and development team!!!

SolidWorks does listen.

And BTW, if you don't agree with this new behavior and hate it, you can blame me, not SWX.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Biasotti

I hadn't even thought of it, but that seems to me to be absolutely the logically preferable way to have things. Thanks for asking for it!

Mark 'Sporky' Staplet>

Reply to
Sporkman

This sounds like a good idea. It's consistant with the Hole Wizard in an assembly. If the part is hidden, it doesn't get a hole.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

Make that "Hole Series"...