feature scope question...

Did anyone else notice that they took the Feature Scope option out of the right click menu when editing assembly features? Its always been there but now seems to be gone in SW2006... You can't add it with the customize menu option either... Did Solidworks take that option away from us or is my installation whacked? i see that they integrated it into the feature pallet itself now... Please let me know... Thanks for helping me keep my sanity...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

When making a cut, it is on the left hand pane in the same place that you enter the depth, etc, but near the bottom.

DMD

Reply to
dmd