SolidWorks Explorer and changing names

Hello

In SWX Explorer I can change names of files, but in SWX v.2005, in feature tree, parts with changed filename have changed filename, desciption is new too but name of component is still old.

I try reinstall, but it doesn't help. My VAR tells me, that they don't have this problem - they'll send it to support, but I need it A.S.A.P. Maybe some of you have this situation on your workstations and know the cure...

Regards

zygzag

Reply to
zygzag

Not sure I can help, but I sort-of remember this discussion before somewhere - try searching the newsgroup for this. or have a look on SW official news group. It may have been a problem with 2005 sp0.0, and may be solved by now in 1.1.

Good luck. Daniel

Reply to
daniel

Maybe you should try checking Update component names when documents are replaced in the External References tab of System Options.

zygzag wrote:

Reply to
P.

Not sure if I've understood you correctly, but maybe this setting is the problem refer link to Maybe.gif below

Regards

John Layne

zygzag wrote:

Reply to
John Layne

Thanks, it works...

But I don't know why it was unchecked. I've upgraded from 2003 and I thought it should be as was...

Thank you once again.

Kamil Zyskowski WITTUR

Uzytkownik "John Layne" problem refer link to Maybe.gif below

Reply to
zygzag