dtext in ACAD 06

I am trying to use dtext to label a several items in a drawing. In
ACAD 04, and previous releases, once you were done typing your label,
you could move the crosshairs somewhere else, pick that point, and
ACAD would let you start typing at that point. For some reason the
version of 06 that I am working with does not let you do that. When
you try to click the next text location, it ends the dtext command.
Is there a system variable that needs to be reset in order to make
this work? Thanks.
Reply to
Dneck
Look up the DTEXTED variable.