DText to MText

Can multiple or even single lines of dtext be turned into mtext? I cannot find anything about this from the help. I need to know how, not only if it is possible.

Thanks, Rick Crawford Rafter Lazy C

Reply to
Rick Crawford

There has been quite a long thread about just this either here (alt.cad.autocad) or on comp.cad.autocad. Just look back a couple of weeks.

John B

johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.

Reply to
john

Grab TXT2MTXT.LSP from

Terry