DText to MText

Can multiple or even single lines of dtext be turned into mtext? I cannot find anything about this from the help. I need to know how,
not only if it is possible.
Thanks, Rick Crawford Rafter Lazy C
On 14 Aug 2003 10:12:23 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@rafterlazyc.com (Rick Crawford) wrote:

There has been quite a long thread about just this either here (alt.cad.autocad) or on comp.cad.autocad. Just look back a couple of weeks.
John B
johnbogie btinternet.com Put the "at" in the gap.
Rick Crawford wrote:

Grab TXT2MTXT.LSP from http://www.dotsoft.com/freestuff.htm
Terry