Windows Interface Acad 2006

I am new to Acad 2006 and I have been playing with my menus and such.
All in a sudden I realize that the normal Windows interface when
opening files or saving files etc. is replaced by a command line
instruction.
I am sure I did something stupid and changed somewhere a parameter or a
variable but I can't find how to get the Windows interface back.
Any help would be appreciated
Reply to
dveusa
Try FILEDIA = 1
Should work
Pete
"dveusa" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
Reply to
Dr Fleau
Thanks, works fine now. Hope I never forget.
Daniel
Reply to
dveusa