Windows Interface Acad 2006

I am new to Acad 2006 and I have been playing with my menus and such. All in a sudden I realize that the normal Windows interface when opening files or saving files etc. is replaced by a command line instruction. I am sure I did something stupid and changed somewhere a parameter or a variable but I can't find how to get the Windows interface back. Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
dveusa

Try FILEDIA = 1

Should work

Pete

"dveusa" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Dr Fleau

Thanks, works fine now. Hope I never forget.

Daniel

Reply to
dveusa