Windows Interface Acad 2006

I am new to Acad 2006 and I have been playing with my menus and such. All in a sudden I realize that the normal Windows interface when
opening files or saving files etc. is replaced by a command line instruction. I am sure I did something stupid and changed somewhere a parameter or a variable but I can't find how to get the Windows interface back. Any help would be appreciated
Try FILEDIA = 1
Should work
Pete

Thanks, works fine now. Hope I never forget.
Daniel