can autocad determine volumes ?

of figures of rotation ?? I have autocad 2000, and it does not seem to give me that info.

Regards,

Jim

Reply to
jimz

If it's a 3d solid, check volume by typing MASSPROP.. it should have volume, area, mass, bounding box, centroid, etc...

Enjoy

Pete

"jimz" a écrit dans le message de news:CvCif.2529$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net...

Reply to
Dr Fleau

Good grief,

How did I miss that. I was looking under "volume" in the help menu

Thanks very much

Jim

Reply to
jimz

This is exactly what i mean! (plz read post 'Curious' posted this day') birt

Reply to
birty