can autocad determine volumes ?

of figures of rotation ?? I have autocad 2000, and it does not seem to give me that info.
Regards,
Jim

If it's a 3d solid, check volume by typing MASSPROP.. it should have volume, area, mass, bounding box, centroid, etc...
Enjoy
Pete

Good grief,
How did I miss that. I was looking under "volume" in the help menu
Thanks very much
Jim

This is exactly what i mean! (plz read post 'Curious' posted this day') birt