Autocad Map 2006 - pop-up browse windows missing

When I open a new file or do a "saveas" while in ACAD 2006 Map the browse windows do not pop up and I have to type in the entire path...instead of being able to browse for what I need. I use ACAD

2006 LDD for my civil work, but sometimes open MAP in a second window, mainly to steal stuff from another drawing, because opening more than one session of LDD is really slow. Any clue what is the problem? Thanks in advance! P.S. I have been doing this for 14 years, and some of you guys just blow me away with all your knowledge...yeesh!

R. Doherty Betts Engineering Associates, Inc.

Reply to
RAD