autocad 2006 toolbars

I'm using 2006 for the first time. I accidentally closed a toolbar (by making it floating and clicking 'x') now it's gone and I can't find
out how to get it back. Can anyone please help? I used to be able to drag and drop it back in 2005. BTW, does anyone know the reason for this new CUI menu system. thanks in advance K
If you right-click on an empty space next to a toolbar, you'll get a context menu that lists all the available toolbars. Find the "lost" one and click on it.
This is the answer I was given when I asked the same cui question to autodesk:
"We introduced this in AutoCAD 2006 and it was done so that we can migrate customization as we go forward. With the old menu format being ascii text it was not possible to tell what was added by Autodesk vs what was added by customers. So with the new XML format we will be able to tell the difference and migrate the settings forward. We also added this based on customer input and about a year of research."
Whatever Pete

Thanks Pete, But what do I do if I have no toolbars visible on desktop? Thanks
Ahh. I see. Stupid me. Other than using the cui, you could do this: Type -toolbar on the command line (you need the dash) Enter the name of the toolbar or type all.
If you have any questions about the cui, let me know. I'll do the best I can. I'm just starting to get a grip.

You probably *do* have a menu bar at the top of your screen ...
View Toolbars...
If all else fails, try HELP (F1), for heaven's sake. ___
In 2006 and after: View > Toolbars opens the cui. It's not as simple as it used to be where you got a list of toolbars and just checked the ones you needed.
The help files will tell you to either right-click any toolbar (does not apply in the op's case), open the cui, or type -toolbar on the command line.
Hats off to all who mastered the cui with the use of only the help files. There are entire classes dedicated to that.