AutoCAD 2006 - something's broken

My AutoCAD 2006 has started acting up. Every time I start up it resets the registry, removes all profiles, file history, etc. and presents the file migration dialog. Was running fine for months, something now makes it do this. Removal and reinstall fixes it, for a while. If I specify a saved arg file in the shortcut it loads the profile, but all other settings are reset to default.

Anyone have a clue what is happening?

Reply to
Tim S

Nope but you could try asking Autodesk