2006 Unable to load profile

Every time I start AutoCAD 2006 I get this message before the main window appears and I have to hit 'OK' to begin.
'Unable to load profile. Some profile information saved in last session may
not be restored.'
Nothing is changed, all my settings and toolbars are intact. I only have one profile. I have searched the help file and Autodesk with no luck at all. When I looked at my ARG file it refers to (Unnamed Profile). I replaced Unnamed Profile with the name of my profile, saved it as a different file name then imported that and set it as current. I still got the error message. Anyone know how to fix this?