updating other computers

I have designed custom tool palettes and ctb files.

I copied everything from \toolpalettes and plot styles to the new computers. I also imported my .arg file (maybe I should not have done this??) all went well, except for the users workspace. It was reset to my workspace.

How do I do the updates, without losing the other users workspace settings?

Thanks, jojo

Reply to
jojo

it sounds like you are on a later version than I have, but I will hazard a guess.

it's the arg file. "workspace" means nothing to me. but try saving your standard settings in an arg file under the name of the other user(s) on the machine you are cloning from and copying those to the appropriate computer(s).

then you can tweak the arg file on each computer.

make sense?

Reply to
roy