Plot PMP File Error message

This is driving me nutz...
At work I use to have Autocad LT 2002. Now I've a full version of 2005.
But with many of my older drawing files, evertime I go to plot them I get the
following Error message:
" There was an error opening the file C:\PROGRAM FILES\AUTOCAD LT 2002\drv\SomeFileName.pmp. The PMP file has been set to None. "
My current Printer Description file path is correct and under my User name in Documents and Settings - ...AutoCAD 2005\R16.1\enu\plotters\PMP Files
So how do I (if possible) get rid of this annoying message?
I've looked through XP Registry for the PMP file, but no joy.
Is this info buried in each DWG file?
Any thoughts appreciated.
BruceF

Ahhh... never thought of that cause I never 'edited' a PC3 file. I'll try that!
Thanks!
BruceF