Solidworks 2005 after error message close

After starting Solidworks 2005 I get message: This version of Solidworks has not been commissioned properly, please contact your supplier.
If I change languge settings in English (USA), after restart I can run the program. snipped-for-privacy@siol.net
Thanks for advice, but I nothing buy before I test. Some programs are maked like that must be freeware 1 or 2 year and after SP1 to SPxx finished, after that can take money for use them. This is my opinion. snipped-for-privacy@siol.net

There is no problem with not being able to test before buying. First of all, your VAR can set you up with a 30 day trial. Second, SW has some training versions that are full featured but only work for a limited time and won't interoperate with the commercial version. In addition if you attend SW seminars you can get some hands on time with people knowledgeable about the software. There is simply no need for people to use cracked versions.