Trying to contact me?

Fellow R/C'rs...my old and inoperative email address was snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net If anyone has been trying to contact me using this old address, the message was not delivered. My correct email address is snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net I had to change it because of the trash mail that was filling my mail box. Frank Schwartz AMA123 in Hendersonville, TN USA

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Unfortunately, publishing your *new* email address in a public usenet group just enabled the spammers to victimize you again.

Reply to
Homer Simpson

Gee. Homer...you just ruined my day...I am sorry i got up this morning... Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

D'OH!

C'mon! Cheer up! It's darn near flyin' season again!

Homer (who's stuck in the great white north with RF G3 and is looking forward to flyin' the new toys for real).

Reply to
Homer Simpson