OS 40 FSR Crankcase

Does anyone out there have a good used...or new...crankcase for the old OS 40 FSR that I can buy, borrow, steal, receive for my birthday or a Xmas present??? I need one really bad... Kindly channel all the many responses to me via email at snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net Best wishes to all, Frank Schwartz in Hendersonville, TN

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Ignore this message please. It was late being posted and I have found a crankcase. Thank you, Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz