Religious postings and other non R/C postings

I am not an atheist...but I resent the idiots who seem to want to fill up space with their own personal religious leanings. With all due respect...all of you who have a religious agenda...PLEASE find a religious posting site and put your messages there. You are wasting your time and ours as well posting your beleifs on sites that are not specifically intended for those who have a religious message for the world. Give us a break...go somewhere else. Thank you...go in peace...but go away....

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

There is no point in trying to chase away trolls of any kind.

They more you reply to them, the more you strengthen them.

They are thrilled by any kind of followup.

Posts like yours or mine only add to the noise in the newsgroup.

Get a good newsreader that will let you filter out threads and people that you don't want to see. Talk about the hobby. Have fun. Don't let the trolls get you down.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Hi

Has anybody ever built an RC Jesus on a cross? - I have seen plans for a radio controlled Superman, but a cross should be much easier; the wings would be simple at least!!! 8^)

Regards (tongue firmly in cheek) KGB

Reply to
KGB

"Martin X. Moleski, SJ" SNIP

Speaking of which!! Isn't it time you reminded those of us who insist on using our underpowered antiquated Cox .049 motors that if we want them to last longer we REALLY ought to buy that ball/cup tool to help re-set to con-rod in the piston? p.s. I know, I know...

Reply to
Keith Schiffner

Oh, my...........

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I assume pontoons would be optional, or not needed at all..........

Reply to
CRaSH

I must be sick, I like it!

Reply to
Dan

Didn't Hanno Prettner once have an R/C flying witch on a broomstick? Similar sort of "plane" I guess...

Reply to
John Privett

Hi

Yes, I distinctly remember seeing photographs of it in the modelling magazines.

I don't think Jesus rode on a broomstick however!!! 8^)

Regards KGB

Reply to
KGB