SW and multiple cores

I know the subject has been beaten quite a bit...

Right now, I'm waiting for SW to let me work again. I see in the task manager only one core (Core 2 6700) working 100%, the other idle. (assy and drawing of the same)

While waiting, I am wondering if latest versions of SW (I'm on '06) make use of multiple cores.

Reply to
Jean Marc

Jon,

So your now saying you broke your agreement with Folini to get even with a CAD/CAM salesman? If it is now OK for you to lie because you were "getting even" why did you originally deny you did it when you got caught and it first came to light?

Now your excuse for lying and breaking your agreement with Folini changes again Jon. You thus far give three excuses for lying after you originally denied you posted fake comments under false names to the public comments section on your interview in violation of your agreement with Folini.

Since all three of your evolving excuses are different which one is NOW the truth according to Jon Banquer?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

Folini treated you honestly and fairly Jon, his mistake was trusting Jon Banquer to do the same.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Got it wrong eh!

First you said you broke your agreement with the author because:

1) it would waste massive amounts of your time to post as yourself.

Then you changed your reason for breaking your agreement with the author to:

2) give posters a taste of their own medicine.

Then now here you are saying you broke your agreement with the author to:

3) get even with a CAD/DAM salesman.

*********************** [

Jon didn't respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address, I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced. ] -Frank Folini-

**************************

Then when you got caught Jon and exposed for violating your agreement with the author you couldn't keep your excuses straight:

(Excuse #1)

[ "Why not just use your real name instead of stooping to their level?"

Because it can't be done without wasting massive amounts of my time! ]

-J (Excuse #2)

[ I figured for once I'd give these posters a taste or their own medicine which seemed to anger the host of the Blog who had elected to go with an unmoderated format. ]

-Jon Banquer- July 18, 2007-

(Excuse #3)

[ Imagine someone getting even with a CADCAM salesman ]

-Jon Banquer - March 4, 2008

So Jon, out of your three separate and distinctly different excuses, which one is the truth?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

So now some 6+ months down the road, you JUST NOW are implying that Folini has not been honest in his dealings with you?

If it is true why are you just now bringing it up?

Me thinks you are being disingenuous.....as usual....there Mr. Jon-the-donk.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

I did give three separate quotes of yours where you give conflicting reasons why you broke your agreement with the author.

If I got it wrong please explain out of the three reasons you gave, which one is the truth.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

jon bonquer = excrement chomper

Reply to
madcadman

So Jon, you didn't know what Folini was before you made your agreement and he posted your comments on his blog?

In your book Jon its OK to make an agreement and then promptly break that agreement once you get what so long as its a salesman you lied to?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Who gives a shit Jon, what does this have to do with your lying to the man and then lying repeatedly about why you did it?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

you want

Reply to
brewertr

Jon,

So now your saying when someone promises to "interview" you and posts your comments to his blog you don't have to be honest and keep your promises dealing with him?

Where exactly did this "interview" take place, where did you guys meet? Oh! that's right you didn't.

So did he send you questions via email and you responded in kind and he then posted your comments to his blog? Would have been funnier if he didn't let you use your crib notes.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

What lies Jon? I keep asking you to prove your accusation by posting specific examples but you haven't been able to.

The only person proven to lie is you Jon.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Jon does. He saves it in a bottle and then eats it later for dinner.

Reply to
madcadman

No Jon, nothing correct about it, its just another of your forgeries.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

who must rely on propaganda techniques.

No Jon, it's called forgery something you and your wife have in common seeing she just got out of prison for just that forgery and identity theft.

Did she learn from you?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Sorry, did not mean to throw BS in the fan, or to enlarge the size of my plonk file.

Would be most thankfull for serious answers as harware change time will be coming soon.

TIA

"Jean Marc" a écrit dans le message de news:

47cd2d22$0$5182$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...
Reply to
Jean Marc

Jon,

I wouldn't expect you to care since its easy to see by your actions that you don't value honesty or integrity in yourself so you or others.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Normal Jon tactic, make false accusations.

And yes Jon it is a false accusation since you can't produce example/s even after being asked several times to specify exactly what lies.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

No Jon its not correct it's another of your forgeries......you know the same thing your wife spent years in prison for doing the same thing.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Hey banquer, you piece of trash, if I knew where exactly you were right now in San Diego, I'd driver over there and kick your ass.

Reply to
madcadman