SW and multiple cores

Actually doesn't live in the city of San Diego he lives in Chula Vista.

HTH, Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Which highway bridge does that loser live under? Or has he set up a refrigerator box in a culvert somewhere? Evaluate your life banquer, and see if you are really proud of what you have become.

Reply to
madcadman

Reply to
brewertr

Jon, how does a post processor attempt to compensate for something that is not done in the "CAM program"?

What is the difference between programming Aerospace parts and Non-Aerospace parts?

Are you saying someone is paying a high school drop out (you), machine operator (you) to design & model parts where you have no schooling or work experience in engineering, design, drafting or solid modeling where you have nearly 2 whole months experience using SolidWorks?

If so what they save using untrained and unqualified personnel designing parts they can use towards product liability insurance. I wonder, do they falsify the credentials of the person signing off on the design and drawings as well?

So your "Clients" are hiring a machine operator (you) to design and draw up their parts even when you haven't finished your SolidWorks video tutorials yet?

Yes, please do.

Said yes a few times, where is that list Jon?

How are you coming along with that list of people / companies with no mechanical engineers who have designed their own engines, gearboxes?

You liked SolidWorks 1998 but called SW 2006 a complete piece of shit. So what changed between SW-1998 that you liked and SW-2006 that made it a complete piece of shit Jon?

So what were you basing your opinions on these past years trashing SW, especially since you didn't know or use SolidWorks at the time?

How can that be Jon? I never said anything about "real price paid in the market".

[ I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. Shouldn't be too hard because their head of US operations and I see things in almost the exact same way and because HSMWorks is interested in what I have to say and wants to work with me. ] - Jon Banquer - [ Who I'm working with to deliver what truly will be the next generation of CAM:
]-Jon Banquer- [ Jon Banquer is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this clarifies any doubt. ]- HSMWorks ApS -

So CAD/CAM companies are now competing with credit card companies?

Reply to
brewertr

[ I'll be reviewing the
SolidWorks course shortly. ] jon_banquer, July 2007 [ I will be starting the
Solidworks course in the next week or so. ] jon_banquer, July 2007

So Jon it's been nearly 8 months now, how long does it take you to finish an 8-hour or so video course?

[ Hopefully SolidWorks 2004 will use ACIS as it's modeling kernel. This alone should help to make moving between surfaces and solids much, much easier because ACIS has the surfacing tools that Parasolid simply does not have. ] -Jon Banquer- [ If I were to guess at this point what system is best it would be UG ] -Jon Banquer-

Well Jon, how can that be since UG has long used the Parasolid kernel?

[ He pushes UG as THE CAD/CAM solution. Can't think of worse advice for many small job shops ] - Jon Banquer - [ If I were to guess at this point what system is best it would be UG ] - Jon Banquer-
[ The only thing I agree with is, do most of us even need the accuracy Parasolid or ACIS supports? I don't think so and I'm sure many people or programs feel they do not need to be as accurate. ]-Jon Banquer-
[ The beautiful thing about working with this 1/2 million dollar horizontal machine with 12 pallets is that I spend very little time running parts and spend the majority of my time on programming, setting up and optimizing the program. ] - Jon Banquer - 12 May 2007

You have a machine designed for high production. You are glad that your machine spends little time running parts while you are programming, setting up and fixing programming errors (AKA: optimizing the program) at the control...........LOL........... only in Banquerland could someone be happy about that.

Oh! Jon, BTW your machine only has 11 pallets, since you can't count check the large sticker on the machines front panel, in VERY large letters it tells you and everyone else how many pallets your machine has.

Are you still working for this company? How long did your employment last before you "left"?

Jon, how does a post processor compensate for something that is not done in the "CAM program"?

What is the difference between programming Aerospace parts and Non-Aerospace parts?

Are you saying someone is paying a high school drop out (you), machine operator (you) to design & model parts where you have no schooling or work experience in engineering, design, drafting or solid modeling where you have nearly 2 whole months experience using SolidWorks 2007? If so what they save using untrained and unqualified personnel designing parts they can use towards product liability insurance. I wonder, do they falsify the credentials of the person signing off on the design and drawings as well?

So your "Clients" are hiring a machine operator (you) to design and draw up their parts even when you haven't finished your SolidWorks video tutorials yet?

Yes, please do.

Said yes a few times, where is that list Jon?

How are you coming along with that list of people / companies with no mechanical engineers who have designed their own engines, gearboxes?

You liked SolidWorks 1998 but called SW 2006 a complete piece of shit. So what changed between SW-1998 that you liked and SW-2006 that made it a complete piece of shit Jon?

So what were you basing your opinions these past years, especially since you didn't know or use SolidWorks at the time?

How can that be Jon? I never said anything about "real price paid in the market".

[ I'm committed to working with HSMWorks to doing just that. Shouldn't be too hard because their head of US operations and I see things in almost the exact same way and because HSMWorks is interested in what I have to say and wants to work with me. ] - Jon Banquer - [ Who I'm working with to deliver what truly will be the next generation of CAM:
]-Jon Banquer- [ Jon Banquer is not affiliated with HSMWorks ApS in any way and that we cannot control what people are writing on the web. Anybody can get evaluation licenses of HSMWorks and test it themselves. I hope this clarifies any doubt. ]- HSMWorks ApS -

So CAD/CAM companies are now competing with credit card companies?

Reply to
brewertr

LOL...that's all you got...that I use AOL...

ROFLMAO, pretty lame there Jon.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

See your still forging posts Jon.

What crime did your wife spend years in prison for?

Oh, ya! it was FORGERY....how did you manage to flee the state and leave her holding the bag?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Well Jon it seems you keep getting away with forgery where your wife spent years in prison doing the same thing.

------------- [ Before I was 30 I owned well over a hundred rental units ] -Jon Banquer-

Your wife ended up spending years in prison for Identity Theft & Forgery. So how did you guys finance those 100+ units without the income to qualify for a loan?

After OWNING 100+ units in CT why did you end up leaving (fleeing) CT to FL with nothing but what you could carry.

You know where you ended up living off others ever since and working as a machine operator?

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

How many felonies have you committed and gotten away with?

Reply to
brewertr

Well you've done it and gotten away with it at least a few hundred times so far here on Google groups?

Even you wife hasn't done that and she IS a convicted felon who spent years in prison for forgery & ID theft.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Well she is a convicted forger and here you are forging posts. Now that she's out of prison and you have so much in common.........who knows.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Good for you Jon,

Normal lame comeback but at least you didn't post another forgery......OPPS~! it is a forgery.....lame just the same.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Now it's correct, Brewer.

Ignorant:

"Jon, I never forgot any of your postings about SDRC I made the wrong decision in spite of what you said. There have been a number of times that my Wife has told me to be careful in dealing with someone and after words says "I told you so". She earned the right to say it as well as you have earned the right to say I TOLD YOU SO. I made a decision that went against my better judgment and as usual it turned out poorly." .... Tom Brewer

Ignorant:

"I do not purchase programs unless I know before hand that they are what I want and/ or need."... Tom Brewer who can't follow his own advice. See above.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer thinking he and his pals like Joe788 can play their Usenet staking games, lie on a repeated basis and suffer no consequences for doing so.

Ignorant:

"I have shot myself in the foot, not an easy thing to do when it is in your mouth and your head is in your ass."... Tom Brewer admitting what he's often like.

Ignorant:

Someone who has a proven track record of not being able to deal with or accept the kind of change that occurs in the cadcam market... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Someone who doesn't live in San Diego yet insists there is no shortage of CNC machinists here... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Someone who criticizes someone on SolidWorks but has never helped anyone with specific SolidWorks answers. Someone who is not able to answer any questions that "Vinny" had on master modeling or skeletal modeling. Someone who has never posted any models they have done... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer's failure to understand who Matt Lombard really is.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer's unable to comprehend what's on the cover of the SolidWorks Bible:

"Whether you're a new, intermediate, ...."

Ignorant:

Someone who can't understand more than a simple "I love it!" or "I hate it!" type of comment ... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer implies that because you acknowledge that the $25 SolidWorks course covers subjects / topics that the $650 SolidWorks course didn't that you're now somehow an idiot and got screwed when you decided to purchase the $650 SolidWorks course.

Tom Brewer Writing About SmartCAM:

"I ended up paying a consultant $40.00 per hour for two weeks."

"FYI, when I said "Solid modeling" in reference to SmartCam it was tongue in cheek. What you could not see is that when I was typing that I was laughing to myself. Anyone that uses SmartCam and Solid Modeling in the same sentence cannot be taken seriously."

Recently Tom Brewer said SmartCAM had no user interface problems and yet the record shows Tom Brewer thinks SmartCAM does indeed have user interface problems:

"The only real problem that I run into is that the screen can get cluttered and it becomes difficult to pick and choose elements in Free Form. I just use the utility masking feature to hide what is in the way, that cures the problem but it does add work (I tried the snap filtering and snap options but for me it was not the best way), I have seen other packages that handle picking and choosing in better."

Conclusion:

Tom Brewer thinks he's a SolidWorks expert. A SolidWorks expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

larryrozer

[...]

Bonquer used to have a wife. Now all he has is his calloused hand and a well-used cucumber in his cardboard refrigerator box in the culvert in Chula Vista.

Reply to
madcadman

banquer = larry rozer = loser

madcadman

Chula Vista, CA

Jon,

SolidWorks can't make you, a machine operator into a designer/engineer anymore than MS Word could make a Simi-functional illiterate (you Jon) into a writer.

Reply to
brewertr

No, not a refrigerator box anymore, we gave Casa Banquer a Christmas Home Makeover.

Start

Finish

New Ride

Reply to