Re: Mastercam X3 Toolpath Is Still A Dead Entity

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:49:06 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer


Damn Jon you got right to the root on the first try, did you lick his sweaty balls while you were there?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:49:06 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

This is code words for Jon Banquer being banned from those sites for clueless ramblings and flame wars. Jon complains because moderated groups ban him then he complains about un-moderated groups because he can't be in control.
Does Jon practice what he preaches, HELL NO! Jon has moderated sites, his blog's. Lots of censorship and VERY few comments posted because he only posts comments from people who agree with him. That comes out to three or four comments TOTAL on his sites, hard to tell though some or all of those may be forged (he did it before and got caught).
Just try to get Jon to answer an easy on topic question in his own words to support one of his positions and see what happens.
Tom
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:37:39 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
Jon Banquer
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:00:58 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
Spam-bot
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:28:53 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
Jon Banquer
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:44:03 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
Copy & Paste
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:10:59 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@mastercam-cadcam.com wrote:

Empty threat.
Someone voicing an opinion is protected. It is not enough to prove someone lied, you have to prove it harmed you and was intentional. So what it comes down to is you have the burden of proof that is was a lie, rational people of average intelligence could be/were fooled into believing it and resulted in causing you harm.
In Jon's case you are screwed:
Jon is giving his opinion. No rational person of average intelligence would take anything Jon says seriously. You have to prove it harmed you physically, mentally or monetarily. If you are deemed to be a public figure (moderating a board could be interpreted as such) the bar and burden of proof on you is raised even higher to near impossible level of proof. It will cost you a shit load of money to hire a lawyer, take Jon to court and in the unlikely event you were ever awarded monetary damages you will never collect since Jon has no assets.
Tom
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Aug 13, 5:06pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I HAVE proven he lied. But as far as monetary damages. So far not yet. It only takes one instance. He stated matter of factly I was given the boot as a moderator. So he in fact did lie. It was malicious, it was no where near stated as opinion. I believe I can meet the burden of proof. Now it only takes damages. So we'll see what happens. If he keeps up with his calling everyone an a-hole... no problem. He's entitled to his opinion. It's the lies that get people into trouble. As far as no assets, no biggie. It's not money I'm after. Not after anything but the truth. He lied, I have proven it. End of story.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
snipped-for-privacy@mastercam-cadcam.com wrote:

The way you're acting is as if Jon posted the social security numbers and home address of you, your wife and children in an attempt to bring harm to your family.
THAT would be malicious you stupid fuck!

So Jon made you come here all by himself?
Hey Jon, ever consider changing your name to Merlin the Magician? :)
--
Black Dragon

Marriage has driven more than one man to sex.
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

No Jon you keep putting me down because I will not acknowledge the fact that you say I helped one of your aliases a fact you can neither support or deny with facts or proff.
>In other words, Ron you wish >to control how I feel about the help I received from you.
Wrong again you are trying to throw that control over me in trying to elude to the effect that I am a prick that that does not see where someone has given me praise. Where as the praise that I am being given is done so after the fact of the effort I have given and also done in a means that was not directly in my knowledge to you, but through a backwards method and I am suppose to after that event take your word for it when you have done it in a dis-honest way what ever your reason were to do so.
>I've got news for you, you don't have this control over me and you never, ever will.
Get over yourself Jon.

Nope Jon just thinking is all I am after that choice is yours that is the choice God that walked on the earth as Man named Jesus Christ gave you.
>In many others you don't.
Glad to know it goes both ways.

Jon with you there is no telling I have learned to look at anything that sounds to good to be true to be just that.

I will be very clear here. I have my own email on the board and I have my own email here. That is a direct way to contact me. I have 100's of people contact me for help and I help them the best I can. I am more than willing to help anyone and you again through a dishonest and not in a straight way feel you can only get help from me in that way. That shows you know nothing about me personally and put me in that group you keep saying I am not part of by these action, thus the reason I am here even saying anything.

So you can rant without specifics and other can. You bringing this up is doing the very thing you say I trying to put on you with the control aspect. You feel it was not needed again your right as you say I know not why you do what you do you know not why I do what I do. Also I do things in email to CNC and in the Beta forum that you have no clue what I do again trying to think for me and trying to put in my place, yet cant take me making you think about the place you keep putting others in which is the whole point of this exchange not a thing to do with Mastercam.

Again one mans trash is another man treasure and your perception on the world again only falls into what you think. Intelligence is not the measure of one mans writing skills and things they think the worlds needs it is the measure of one man using of those ideas to get the task at hand done. It must conform to your standards and someone has to agree that people are idiots and follow your idea of what an idiot is that so skewed it is not even funny to be in the clique you want forums and life to be about.

And this from your blog:
Quote: This is the kind of functionality that the e-Mastercam clique of idiots (John Paris, James Meyette, Matt Finley (Rekd), kunfuzed, hardmill, dragracer1951/ PBMW, Robert Brunson, Rickster, g-code, etc.) think is useless and not necessary despite several posters pointing out how valuable this functionality really is on the e-Mastercam forum. With this kind of clique mentality is it any wonder that CNC Software doesnt feel the pressure to add badly needed functionality that is missing in Mastercam?
This is polite and factual and relevant about the point you are making about graphical toolpath editing?? Again your circle mentality about do it a certain way and then demand others do a it a different way and then complain about the way people do it when they follow the model you laid in front of them as the way you find acceptable for just not others they then become idiots. Again your circle of logic is way off here.

Jon your idea about one thing and I have another idea about something guess what that is what makes us different. It is open to people to discuss Mastercam, not UG that is what the cnczone and here here is about and for not the emastercam forum. Clue in on the name Jon it has Mastercam in its name not please help my completion put me out of business because I am stupid for it name.

Ok Jon again using your logic allow me free access to your customers buyers since you feel so strongly about it.

Again your actions speak louder than what you think you are doing with comments like this being made::
Quote from your Blog:
This is the kind of functionality that the e-Mastercam clique of idiots (John Paris, James Meyette, Matt Finley (Rekd), kunfuzed, hardmill, dragracer1951/ PBMW, Robert Brunson, Rickster, g-code, etc.) think is useless and not necessary despite several posters pointing out how valuable this functionality really is on the e-Mastercam forum. With this kind of clique mentality is it any wonder that CNC Software doesnt feel the pressure to add badly needed functionality that is missing in Mastercam?
In the above comment where are you fact, your time study to show it importance, your video showing the need for it, the R.O.I. where CNC must invest X amount of dollars doing this?? Again the circle of logic.

No I am not in your mind and do not care to be it making the loop of what loops can be the thing that some look at the idea of something that may or may not go to the direction of the place it seems to be at where people sometimes look at the backside of the nothing that may or may not be the place on the spot of the point that was in the method of the thought that works in the idea of someone's logic.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Why do you link your "old" blog to be linked again to another blog? The navigation on the "new" one sucks ass BTW
The sheer level of narcissism it takes to think that anyone gives a shit about your opinion of toolpathing is mind boggling. You have porven time & time again through your various aliases that you have very basic knowlege of Mastercam at best. If narcissism were measured in units of mass, your skull would crush in on itself in a giant black hole of stupidity.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
"I still do not understand why you can't and won't program the Ti-89 to do what Jim's calculator can do. If I don't get fired this week, I intend to buy one." - Jon Banquer -
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hi,
For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/narcissismglance.html
Other Personality Disorders
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html
Pathological Narcissism and Other Mental Health Disorders
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faq82.html
NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) and AsPD (Antisocial Personality Disorder, Psychopathy, or Sociopathy)
http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders16.html
http://samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders15.html
Cyber Narcissist
http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html
The Narcissist as Know-it-all
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/narcissisticabuse/message/4945
Sam
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:25:58 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
some times take too long to identify & ban Jon Banquer's fake names and forged posts.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:41:19 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Well lets see what Jon thinks about unmoderated formats:
"I figured for once I'd give these posters a taste or their own medicine which seemed to anger the host of the Blog who had elected to go with an unmoderated format." - Jon Banquer - July 18, 2007-
Truth be told (not by banquer) all Novedge interviews go with an unmoderated format, you knew it. It's just that you're the first interviewee to violate your agreement with the author.
[ UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- I had to close this blog post to further comments and to remove the personal attacks between Jon and some other newsgroups readers. Before the interview, I made an agreement with Jon about the style of the interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn't respect our agreement, posting comments under fake names. Jon's authentic and fake comments are all posted from the same IP address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see that my trust in Jon was misplaced.
] http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
".....posted March 13, 2007 11:26 AM -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- By editing my comments, I feels as though I've compromised my integrity in some way which is why I sent Webby my resigation as Moderator for the Mastercam Forum. I'll still moderate O/T but I feel it's my duty to give you folks on the forum an honest opinion and if I can't do that... well, what good am I then?
So Thermwod, if you don't like the FACT that the column on your 5-Axis machines are so weak that you NEED a 1" Travel indicator to measure the deflection, then MAKE A BETTER PRODUCT!!!!!..."
The TRUTH as to why I am not a Moderator in the Mastercam Forum on eMastercam...
Jon, YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!! Here it is for all to see.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Aug 11, 7:36pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Whoever is at the helm on CNCZone has become pretty adept at locating and deleting Jonnie Bonkers.
It's kinda funny, CNCZone has an odd feature that lets you see who the last people were to look at your profile. Sure enough, the last 4 people to look at my profile were Jon Banquer's aliases!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
"...Some progress was made in the past when clique idiot James Meyette was stripped of his right to moderate the main Mastercam forum and now can only moderate in the Off Topic forum..."
Jon, what a TOTAL know nothing you are. You are so clueless it's almost laughable. I have the e-mails and the topic trail in e- Mastercam to prove different. I ASKED to be removed as moderator in the Mastercam Forum because Thermwood had some issues with my harsh criticisms of their machines. They complained to CNC and CNC brought it to the attention of In-House, Dave asked me to tone it down. So I agreed. About 5 minutes later I changed my mind and rather than compromise my integrity, I ASKED Dave to remove me as a moderator in the Mastercam Forum because I need to be open to criticize whatever I feel I need to. He agreed to remove me from being a Moderator in the Main forum. THAT is the truth.
Speak any more untruths about me Jon and you will find yourself in some deep legal trouble. Your little sandbox games may work here in cyberspace but in the real world Freedom of Speech does not entitle you to spread lies.
Consider this your last warning Jon. I really don't care if you like me, hate me, whatever. You lie about me that will get you in trouble. I promise you that.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Aug 13, 10:15 am, snipped-for-privacy@mastercam-cadcam.com wrote:

A few years back, there was some loser who had beef with Comp Park MX in Hemet CA. This guy decided it would be cute to sign into an unmoderated socal MX message board, and pose as the owner of Comp Park. He put up a few bulletins claiming Comp Park was permanently closed due to soil contamination.
He was greeted by two FBI agents at his frond door shortly thereafter, and left in the back of their car. I don't know what ever became of that guy, but it certainly was an eye opener for a lot of people.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
"...You prepared to document and prove to a judge Jon's Usenet postings have caused you lost revenue?..."
All he's got to do is keep talking...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.