Northeast Engineering Power Panel

Some few years ago, before the Toledo R/C Show moved to its new location, there was a fellow in the flea market each year who sold kits for a Power Panel and also he had built up Power Panels. I bought one and put it together and it was the best I ever used. Over the years the meter in it went bad and I tried to contact the man, (in CT or Mass. or somewhere in that area) and mail came back. Does anyone know if the Northeast Engineering Power Panel person is still around and how to locate him? Or does anyone have one of these that I could obtain either as a replacement or for parts??? Finally...does anyone have one of the old, old SonicTronic power panels that did not have a meter...just a solid state glow lighter that also worked very nicely, too... However, the Northeast Eng. Power Panel was one of the best I ever had and I sure would like to get this one going again... Somebody out there must know.... Thanks and ..keep 'em flying Frank Schwartz AMA123 ..79 years young..still actively building and flying.......for 70 years....... (maybe when I grow up, I'll quit....)

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I thought I sent this once, but it did not show up, so here it is again... Some years ago at the Toledo Show before it moved to the present location, there was a fellow who showed in the flea market who sold kits and built up Power Panels. I think the name was Northeast Engineering. I bought one of the kits and built it and used it for years and years. One of the best power panels I have ever had... Then the unit went dead...bad meter...I wrote to the man and the mail came back. Does anyone know this fellow or how to reach him...or does anyone have one of those panels I can obtain either as a replacement or as a source of replacement parts?? Thanks Frank Schwartz...79 years young and still actively building and flying for 70 years...why quit now?

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I think I have tried to post this a couple of times and somehow it never seems to get through...maybe this time. Back when Toledo R/c Show as at the old arena site, there was a fellow from the North East in the flea market who offered a very good power panel, both in kit form and built up. I purchased one of the kits and it has been the best power panel I think I ever had. Now the meter has gone out on it and it needs "refurbishing". I wrote to the address of the Northeast Engineering and my mail comes back. So..does anyone know who this fellow is and how to reach him for parts, etc...or does anyone have one of these power panels I could obtain for replacement of my old one or for parts?? Thanks to all.. Frank Schwartz 79 years young in Tennessee..actively building and flying for 70 years...maybe when I grow up, I can quit.....

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

It showed up are three times. You won't see it right away,..don't expect to. There is a time lag.

Reply to
Phillip Windell

Way to go Frank. I know of one flyer that is over 90 and still flys and drives to the field.

Reply to
jim breeyear