Wolff-Pak Kits

I am looking for some of the old Wollf-Pak kits. A couple of the early ones, such as the Toad and the Tadpole are some that I am especially interested in...plus later kits made by them as well. Too bad Ebay doesn't have a Want Ad section....oh, well...this site seems to get good coverage. Keep 'em flying!!! Frank Schwartz in Hendersonville TN snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Stan J.

Those were some EXCELLENT kits.....could be built on your lap! Too ba

Mr. Wollf passed away....

Jerr

-- tailskid

Been modeling since '49 - which makes me an Old Fart

this thread:

tailskid2

Jerry: You are kinda old...me, I'll be 80 my next birthday and am still flying each weekend and building everything I can...scratch building and kits, too...been doing this since I was about 10 years old. I used to see Mr. Wolff at the old Toledo shows. A very nice man and what a chaftsman...hope I can turn up some of his kits somewhere... Best regards, Frank Schwartz AMA123

Reply to
Frank Schwartz