Perry, GA

Well, after recovering from the big R/C Flea market in Perry GA, I have some thoughts. First, however, I sold 99% of the stuff I brought(Now I can buy more of other stuff!)..but I was surprised at the lack of kits that usually are there...and used radios and engines were going very inexpensively. Built up planes were in abundance from very beautiful scale jobs to just every day flyers...the scale ones varied from a great deal for the money to outrageous...and there were a number of dealers there...as far as I could see, their prices were no different from my local hobby shop. There was a company with micro radios and mincro planes that I thought were really amazing...I lost the info sheet they gave me with their web site...does anyone know that one? And at Perry I ran into many old R/C friends and even one I had not seen in twenty years... I would be interested in the impressions of others as to Perry. Frank Schwartz in Hendersonville (Nashville area) TN

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Yeah, I sure wanted to take home that Constellation that was in the corner of one building...

Reply to
David Hopper

On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 03:09:40 GMT, David Hopper

Yes, I saw that one, too...probably wouldn't fit in my van anyway... Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz